It was a messy way to end the summer.
In fact, the wet towels and swimsuits littering the laundry room, the piles of shoes by the front door, and the unmade beds covered in dirty laundry paled in comparison to the sewer mess that the emergency plumber detected during the last week of summer. Long discussions of sewer pipe linings and affordable plumbing options, instead of what the kids would wear on the first day of school, were the only things you were thinking about.
Plumbing emergencies are no fun. they can, in fact, make you stop in your tracks and change every schedule that you have. When, for instance, the emergency plumber informs you that you need a new sewer pipe lining, the plans for the first day of school have to be paused as you address the decisions that need to be made and the financing that needs to be addressed. Fortunately, sewer pipe lining can be a addressed with trenchless sewer repair methods that allow you plumbing contractors to fix the problem without having to dig up your lawn or tear up your sidewalk and patio.
DrainCleaning and Sewer Pipe Lining Replacements Require Professional Plumbing Services
No home owner want to deal with major plumbing repairs, but it is important that when you find a problem you address it very quickly. Plumbers can be expensive, but the price of letting a problem go and the resulting possible water damage is far worse and more financially devastating. Working with local plumbers who come highly recommended with reliable resources are every home owners best bet. Finding a plumber who is well versed in the latest techniques like trenchless pipe repair may seem like an expensive option at first, but the fact that these jobs can often be completed faster and with less interruption often makes it the smartest solution.
Consider some of this information about the plumbing industry in America:
- Any plumbing problem can get worse if you ignore the warning signs. Finding a solution sooner rather than later is always a good plan.
- Videos that you find online that try to talk you through home plumbing repairs are rarely the best solution. In almost all cases, it is important to make sure that you call a professional plumber so that your small problems do not become huge disasters.
- One small leak can cause significant losses. In fact, 10% of the homes in America have leaks that waste at least 90 gallons of water a day.
- Indoor plumbing dates back in history to at least 2500 B.C.
- Delaying making the call to the professional plumber who can solve your problem is a very big mistake.
- Taking the time to fix even the smallest of leaks can help both home and business owners money. In fact, fixing easily corrected household water leaks can save homeowners about 10% on their water bills.
- Home water damage can get out of hand and expensive very quickly. For instance, a 2,000 square foot home experiencing a small one inch flood of water can face as much as $20,920 in damages.
- Estimates from the U.S. Department of Energy report that adequately maintained furnaces can save home owner a little over $30 a month versus their neglected counterparts. Poorly maintained furnace can cause lost energy and poorly maintained plumbing can cause water lost to leaks.
- Master plumbing requirements vary from state to state, but In order to obtain a plumbing license in Illinois the Department of Public Health requires individuals to pass a state licensing exam. This exam cannot be taken, however, only after working under a licensed plumber as a licensed apprentice for a period lasting 48 to 72 months.
- Every state also has specific guidelines that must be followed, but using Illinois again as an example, all piping more than five feet from the foundation of a building that is used for moving waste water is considered part of the septic system.
- Saving money for repairs on a monthly basis can help you budget for future plumbing repair needs.
- Save money and time, call a plumber sooner rather than later.
The decision to go with trenchless plumbing techniques if they are available means that you may be able to AVOID THE MESS often associated with major sewer line repairs and other drain cleaning issues.